All full-time undergraduate and/or graduate students currently enrolled at any campus of the University of Oklahoma are eligible to apply. Students may collaborate on a joint project, but all applicants must be current students at OU.
Applications are available through the Creativity in Motion website at http://cas.ou.edu/cim. You may also request application materials by contacting Angela Startz at email@example.com.
The following guidelines will be considered by the prize committee when evaluating the applications. The weight given to each of these guidelines will be determined by members of the prize committee. The committee will decide the degree to which the proposed project:
- is of the highest quality
- is original
- clearly explains the applicant’s creative process
- provides proof that the proposed project is in progress and not yet completed
- will be successfully carried out by applicant
- will have the potential for a positive impact on the community, region, or state
- has such other qualities which lead the awards panel to conclude that an award is appropriate, and has the possibility of enriching the world around us.
A team of faculty advisers from across the Norman campus will review the applications. They will make their recommendation to the dean of the College of Arts and Sciences, who will confirm the awardees.