Build a presence on campus and connect with CAS students and faculty
As you plan your recruiting travel schedule at OU, maximize your visit by partnering with the College of Arts and Sciences. The CAS Student Career and Leadership Development office works closely with Career Services to provide recruiters with increased visibility to students in the College of Arts and Sciences.
While on campus, the Career and Leadership Development office can help you build a presence with Arts and Sciences students and faculty through:
- Lunch and learn meetings with faculty in targeted departments. Building a relationship with faculty in key departments is a great way to educate faculty about your organization and the types of opportunities available for their students.
- Class Visits
- Student organization visits: Visit an academic or special interest student organization to educate students about opportunities in your company.
- Represent your organization at CAS student professional networking reception.
- Student event publication sponsorship/name recognition as a corporate partner.
- Employer/Hiring manager panel: Serve on a panel of hiring managers from different industries.
- Information Session or Job Search workshop for Arts and Sciences students.
- Social networking messaging: Post job opportunities through College of Arts and Sciences social networking efforts.