The College of Arts and Sciences accepts funding requests from CAS academic units, CAS faculty members and CAS sponsored student organizations. The highest priority for funding will be given to events and projects which enhance the educational mission of the academic unit.
NOTE TO MAC USERS: There is a known problem of compatibility between Preview (the default program for viewing PDF on the Mac operating system) and Acrobat forms. PDF forms filled out in Preview do not display all form data when opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader. You MUST use Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill out forms when using a Mac computer. For more information, visit our Mac Users page .
CAS Funding Assistance Program (FAP) Form
CAS Request for Reimbursement Form
All regular full-time faculty (as defined in the Faculty Handbook section 3.1.1.) within the College of Arts and Sciences are eligible to apply.
CAS academic units are eligible to apply.
CAS sponsored student organizations are eligible to apply.
CAS strongly encourages each applicant obtain support from other sources and list them on the CAS FAP request form. If space does not allow, please attach documentation.
- Requests for funding must be submitted to the CAS Dean’s Office no later than 30 days prior to the event/project. No retroactive requests will be approved.
- Complete the CAS Funding Assistance Program (FAP) Form.
- Attach a one-two page narrative stating the purpose and benefits of the funding to the applicant.
- Attach a letter of support from the academic unit’s chair/director.
- Submit the printed CAS Funding Assistance Program (FAP) Form and supporting documentation to the academic unit’s chair/director for approval.
- Submit the printed signed original of the CAS Funding Assistance Program (FAP) Form and supporting documentation to:
College of Arts & Sciences Dean’s Office
Ellison Hall, Room 323, 633 Elm Avenue
Attention: A&S Director of Finance – Darla Madden
- The academic unit will then submit the CAS Reimbursement Request Form along with paid supporting documentation to the CAS Dean’s Office to request reimbursement. CAS will reimburse for only the actual expenditures up to the approved amount for the approved dates. Approved funds will be available to each unit for a maximum of six months after the event/project.
For more information, contact Darla Madden at (405) 325-2593 or email@example.com.