Thu, March 23, 201710:00 AM - 5:30 PM
The Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies presents
The Science of Parchment Symposium
starting at 10 am, Thursday, March 23, Meacham Auditorium, OMU
Featuring presentations by:
- Glen Krutz, Provost's Office
- Joyce Coleman, Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies
- Christina Warinner, Anthropology
- Bruce Holsinger, Univ. of Virginia English Dept.
- Matthew Collins, Univ. of York Archaeology Dept.
Also featuring a tour of the Digitization Lab in the Special Collections lobby of Bizzell Library.
On Saturday, guests are invited to a presentation by Christina Warinner and Matthew Collins at noon, Stephenson Research and Technology Center.
Sponsored by the Provost's Office, OU Libraries, OU Humanities Forum and the History of Science Department.
For more information or accommodations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.