Information for Transfer Students

Transfer Students from other OU Colleges If you are currently enrolled in another OU College, such as Business, and wish to transfer to the College of Arts and Sciences complete the "transfer out" process:

  1. Go to your current college, request to transfer out and obtain the appropriate paperwork.
  2. Bring the paperwork to the Hobson Academic Services office, where your record will be reviewed.
  3. If you meet the qualifications for your desired major, you may be advised in that new major and can begin the coursework to complete the degree.
Transfer Students from other Universities If you are interested in transferring into the College of Arts and Sciences:
  1. Consult the Admissions office for information on how to transfer to OU.
  2. Apply for admission to OU.
  3. Once you have been admitted to OU as a transfer student, make an "transfer student" appointment with the Hobson Academic Services office. During this appointment, which will take approximately one hour, your transfer credit hours will be evaluated and you will learn what else will be required to complete your chosen degree.

Getting Started at OU

Click here to access a packet of information for new students that provides information about important campus contacts, setting up your on-line account, and enrolling in courses.