Enrollment Contract

A student is on enrollment contract with the College of Arts and Sciences if his or her OU and/or Combined GPA is below a 2.00. If you are a contract student, you will be notified of your contract status after grades have been posted at the end of each semester. A College Stop is placed on your record until your GPA(s) is raised above 2.00. You will be required to sign a new contract each semester. If you are a new contract student and would like more information than this page provides, please call (405) 325-1002.